Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Purge Purge Purge

Sorry the posts have still been a little too far and in-between. Tomorrow I get to go in for our first ultra sound and see our baby... We have an estimated due date of March 27th, but after tomorrow we will have our official count down.

We have already started prepping and planning for the little bundle... and by that I mean tossing out things left and right and getting rid of all kinds of junk so we can make room for the baby.

Physically I've been feeling really good so far. I haven't had to spend a morning in the bathroom and i've had no smell aversions yet, but I have had a couple of days where for a few hours I feel really cruddy, but it seems to go away after a little bit.

I need to get better about drinking more water when i'm at home on my days off though.I'm pretty good at work since I carry a water bottle with me and everything, but at home i've been a bit forgetful and I really need to make a point to fluid up better.

We had an old friend come by last night and I made pizza bread to the delight of all, and I was quite please with myself since a few hours before everyone was supposed to cover over, I wasn't having a very good afternoon -- it was one of those days with a few cruddy hours.

But were really excited to see our baby tomorrow. Ultra sound and baby bump photos to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing from you! I've definitely missed your posts. You motivate me to track every penny of my spending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm very happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete