Friday, April 24, 2015

Credit Score

Apparently I'm rocking a 787 credit score based on information on file with Experian.

Since Costco's AMX will be going bye bye in a year, when I was in the bank cashing my paycheck, I got stuck talking to a personal banker because I also needed to order some more checks for our account...

Despite wanting to get in and get out, while he was processing my check order, the banker mentioned that they have an identical card with no annual fee so I went ahead and applied. When it came in the mail, it also came with a slip showing my credit score... 787.

Not bad folks, not bad at all :) 

It also reminded me I need to pull my free credit reports from all three agencies, and get my husband to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. A good idea would be to pull one every four months. Then put a google reminder on your cell phone with annual reminders. Then every 4 months you will get a reminder to pull one of your credit reports and by spreading it out through the year you will see any problems more quickly.

    also, by having the discover 'it' card you can get cash back and also see a monthly fico score. No annual fee either.

    Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete